1. Go to sleep!! Your body needs time to relax & recharge after a harsh day, so you need at least 7 hrs of sleep. Aim for 10 hrs if you can, but 8 or 9 hrs is fine.
2. Go to a dermatologist if good skin doesn't come naturally to you. To keep up what the dermatologist does for you wash your face with a cleanser every morning & night. After this, you may want to tone your skin, moisturize or use an acne treatment.
3. Don't get fake nails because it'll wreck your natural nails. Keep your natural nails trimmed & filed & always keep your cuticles pushed back. Moisturize your hands frequently. If you've ridges, buy a nail buffer & keep them buffed. You may choose to polish your nails.
4. Let your hair grow out during the summer. After college gets over, get your hair trimmed & leave it that way. During the summer, experiment with different shampoos till you find the perfect one. Go to your local salon & ask what shampoo they'd recommend for your hair. If you really want to change, commit to it. Ask the hair stylist which hair cut would be best for your face. If you want to color your hair, try it early in the summer in case it doesn't work out. But if it does, have it done again about a week before college starts.
5. Get your eyebrows done professionally if they're difficult to manage, then pluck the stray ones yourself. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, just find your brow bone & follow that. You can find YouTube videos on how to pluck your eyebrows.
6. Do your make-up according to your skin type. If you've dry skin, you'll want to stay away from mineralized makeup because it'll dry you out. If you've normal skin, you can use basically any brand & not have it harm your gorgeous amazing skin. Oily skinned people'll want to find foundations & powders that're oil free. Splurge on foundation, concealer & powder because when you've amazing looking skin, it'll make the rest of your makeup look flawless. Everything else: just head to the store unless you've a sensitivity to any product.
7. Brush your teeth twice daily. And FITNESS TIP: do wall sitting/squats while brushing. That way it's a little bit of exercise for a daily routine!!! And it's not that hard!
With easy fixes like this, who needs to waste money on a new summer wardrobe??